It's been a few weeks since I've done an official meal plan! Lovely Hubby has been in full control of the food, buying and cooking, for the last few weeks which has been lovely but I need to start helping out. How else am I meant to get out of bath duty! He who cooks doesn't have to bath!
I've been trawling Pinterest for ideas, you may notice some
- Macaroni cheese done in muffin tins with breaded pork escalope and courgette on the side.
- Lil' Sis' is in the kitchen tonight so it's bound to be something tasty.
- Lovely Hubby is out tonight at a meeting so I will be having a baked potato! My fave, I could have one every night but Lovely Hubby doesn't feel the same! Not sure what filling .... Hhhhmmm *drifts of to baked potato dreaming*.
- Cheese Toasties. Fancy ones of course Lovely hubby doesn't do plain food (I may have mentioned this).
- Lovely Hubby is off on Thursday so he can make what he wishes, as fancy as he likes!
- Balsamic Chicken done in the slow cooker. I'll serve it with potatoes and some kind of green veg.
- Cheesy Quinoa with zucchini/courgette and some form of meat! I've not tried this quinoa stuff yet! I'm quite keen but (surprise surprise) Lovely Hubby is a bit apprehensive! I'm trying to prepare him for the worst and I'm hoping he will be pleasantly surprised...
Linking up to At Home With Mrs M ...